Tongue Scraper by Linder
The tongue is one of the most overlook parts when it comes to oral hygiene. In the back of the tongue, there are often plaques consisting of dead cells and germs which are the main cause of bad breath, and that can also lead to major issues if not properly cleaned. The best way for you to use a scraper is to scrape the tongue from as far back as is comfortable for you to the front. You will then flick and rinse off the scraper and do the motion again. It should only take you 10 or 20 seconds to clean your tongue. If you’re using a gel or foam in conjunction with a scraper, you can apply this to your tongue immediately before scraping. It’s recommended that you scrape your tongue once a day, preferably before brushing your teeth and using mouthwash. Get yours now!
- Reduces bad breath caused by germs and bacteria on the tongue
- Stimulates the taste buds, which enhances a person’s sense of taste.
- Removes the slime coating on the tongue that can contribute to tooth decay
- Improves digestive health, since many foods are first broken down in the mouth
- Reduces toxins found in the body from food that is left to ferment on the tongue