These silicone molds are fantastic for making: Chocolates, crayons, candles, hard candy, fondant, Jell-O, frozen yogurt treats, ice cubes with fruit juice, cake decorations, party favors for birthdays & baby showers, and so much more!
- When you make the cake, please do not pure full cake slurry into the molds, just make it 3/4 full. The cake will expand when making.
- When you get the molds and first time to make cake or chocolate. First of all, please fill the water in the molds and put into the microwave or oven transfer for 1-2 minutes, then drain, to get rid of the smell. Do in this procedure for 2 times.
- After use, please clean it using hot water with dilute edible cleaning agent or put in dishwasher. DO NOT use aggressive cleaning agents or foam cleaning force. Ensure that the silicone molds are dry before storage.
- When baking, the silicone molds should be separated from the flat on the baking tray.
- After baking, please remove the molds out of the oven, and place in the baking rack until the molds completely cooled!
- Silicone molds can only be used for oven, microwave ovens, and Do not use in gas and fire!!
- Do not use knives or other sharp tolls on silicone molds and avoid stress, pull!!
- Please do not use cool water to clean immediately when it’s just taken out of the oven. Just to extend the service life!